- What is his name? James Richard Meyer. His middle name is his Dad's name.
- Who eats more? He does
- Who said “I love you” first? Him, he accidentally said it over the phone, and I went through the roof!
- Who is taller? James
- Who is smarter? Both of us have ways that we are smarter than the other in different aspects and different subjects
- Who is more sensitive? Definitely, me!
- Who does the laundry? Both, I love my man he helps with laundry all the time :)
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We like to switch, but right now him.
- Who pays the bills? Again both of us. We like to think of our marriage as a joint effort.
- Who cooks more? Me, but I love it when he cooks some of his specialties, which are high in fat, but so yummy.
- Who is more stubborn? Me
- Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? This is a hard one. Both of us have had our turns.
- Who has more siblings? James, but it's sad he only has one brother and I have no siblings. We definitely want lots of kids to make up for it.
- Who wears the pants in the family? Again, I think it's a combo between both of us.
- What do you like to do together? Play computer games, do chores, write songs, watch movies, go on dates, laugh, etc
- Who eats more sweets? Depends. Sometimes I get in moods where I hate sweets and other times I'm a chocoholic.
- Guilty pleasures? Right now he loves Sim City 4 and would stay up 24/7 playing it if he could.
- How did you meet? We met in music 101 my freshman year at BYU. We were the first two to arrive to our class and made small talk. It took us over a month though to actually go on our first date.
- Who proposed? James proposed on the lawn of the Mt. Timpanogos temple. He had told me it would be a while and we'd probably have to have a Winter wedding, but then surprised me by proposing the next day! I was so excited!
- What is his best feature? Oh the list goes on and on. His hair(including in goatee), smile, eyes, body, I love my husband!
- What is his best quality? Again, the list could go on and on. His confidence, he never gives up when things get tough, his positive attitude, his spirituality, his sense of humor
Monday, August 11, 2008
Tribute to my husband :)
My friend Jenni Elyse tagged me on her blog and since James had his birthday last Monday and our 4 year anniversary is on Wednesday I thought I'd do this tribute to him.