Friday, September 11, 2009

3D Ultrasound pics

So I've been really bad about posting. I have a lot of catchup work to do. A lot happened in August. James and I had our 5 year anniversary, we spent a week in Alabama/Georgia because my Gran passed away and I'm in the 3rd trimester finally. I'll make posts for the above items, but to celebrate being in the third stretch here are some 3D ultrasound pictures for you to look at.

Cute little face with his hand on his cheek. He looks very contemplative or bored.


Cute little mouth open. Looks like he's laughing , singing, or crying.


During the ultrasound there were times we thought he looked like James' baby pictures and times he looked like mine, it seemed that my genes won out though because most of the time we thought it looked like he favors my baby pictures. We'll have to wait and see when he comes out.

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Okay, first, congratulations in being in your third trimester. Second, I've never seen images from a 3D ultrasound and I have to say they're cool, but a little creepy. Please don't take offense. ;)

Dan and Amanda said...

YAY! What a cutie. I can not wait to see pictures of him