Sunday, March 22, 2009

Omniture Summit

Once a year at James' work they do a conference for all of their customer's called Summit. James got to spend the week in Salt Lake and even got to see Maroon 5 live at the Grand America Hotel. Omniture put James up at the Little America Hotel across the street. Since he had a huge hotel room by himself I decided to stay one of the nights with him. I got to Salt Lake by 6pm and we went out to dinner at the Lion's House and then I left the next morning after James presented. He did an awesome job by the way. He got to present their new products to their CAB(Customer advisory board).

1 comment:

DT Stevens said...

We were just down there but we did not have much time due to my family being in town for my sister's wedding. We'll have to catch you another time. Sorry about that. Glad to see you guys are doing well.